We combine transaction-related and strategic financial planning services to help you with short-term and long-term financial planning.
HALLMARK FEATURES OF OUR APPROACH
- Holistic “Big Picture” View – We believe strongly in looking at the overall short-term and long-term financial impact—beyond simply executing a single transaction or completing a single analysis to examine the bigger picture.
- Service-Oriented Focus – We provide exceptional service and build formative relationships with every client.
- Full-Service Practice – We complement our transaction-related services with our strategic financial planning services including budget modeling, long-term capital planning, investment management, advice on economic development and public-private projects involving financial marketing techniques such as CDAs, special tax districts and tax credit incentives.
- Team-Oriented Staff – Each Public Finance Department team member brings diverse expertise and strengths to every assignment. Members include professionals who have experience as bond attorneys, senior credit rating analysts, verification agents and utility chief financial officers.
- Analytical/Technical Approach – We emphasize supporting each aspect of the strategic financial planning services we provide with thorough analytical work. We’ve developed numerous proprietary modeling and analytical tools that allow us to provide customized analysis. Our custom pro forma models provide clients with computer simulations available for utility rate setting, developing financial plans, facilitating long-term capital improvement planning, debt ratio analysis and debt management.