We’re excited to announce that we have made platform upgrades to bring you what we believe are best-of-breed financial products, services and tools. Protecting your information is our top priority. Our new platforms incorporate the latest technology to give you peace of mind knowing your data is safe and secure.
Our enhanced Davenport Online client website uses adaptive design that provides an optimized experience whether the site is viewed on your desktop, tablet or smartphone.
Through the site you can view:
- Account statements, trade confirmations, and tax statements
- Balances, portfolio holdings, account activity, and more
- A comprehensive account summary at a glance
You can also:
- Access quotes and news from leading sources
- Research thousands of stocks and mutual funds
- Sign up for eDelivery and gain online access to your important account communications. You will receive email notification when new documents are available to view online.
- Pay bills online with BillSuite™ (available to Corestone checking account users). Through BillSuite, you can easily schedule payments, pay a bill, view bill reminders, check pending payments, and set up payment reminders. Click Here for more information about BillSuite.
Click Here to access the new Davenport Online.
- Users who have a User ID that works on the new website can login with their User ID and the temporary password provided. Follow the instructions to update your password.
- Users who need to create a new User ID were notified. Click Here for instructions on how to register for the new website and create a new User ID.
Davenport Mobile App
Staying connected to your account details while on the go is easy with the updated Davenport Mobile App*
- View your transaction history and account balances
- Check on investment orders and update your watch list
- Find market-related information and quotes
- Added security with authentication through facial or fingerprint recognition
*The Davenport Mobile App is available to Davenport Online users only.
Portfolio Reporting Tools
Our new platform provides your Financial Advisor with access to enhanced tools to review and monitor your portfolio, and better reports to communicate the results to you.
- Point-to-point monitoring—work with your Financial Advisor to review the results of your portfolio over custom time periods.
- Customization options—your Financial Advisor will be able to construct a portfolio report based on your preferences and how you want to view information.
- Expanded review of reports—your Financial Advisor will have the ability to review reports on certain assets you may hold outside of Davenport and will work with you to determine how they fit into your Davenport portfolio.
Click Here for Important Information about your May Account Statements.
Your Account Statements feature enhancements such as:
- The ability to locate the information you need and easily understand how your assets are invested.
- Explanations and charts to provide you with a better view on key metrics, such as net change in portfolio value calculation, return on investment values and account value over time.
- A listing of all documents that are eligible for paperless delivery.
- Footnotes and annotations in close proximity to the terms they define, providing you a more accessible way to understand the information presented.
Click Here for a Guide to Understanding Your Statement
Electronic Signature Capability
With Electronic Signature capabilities, returning signed documents to your Financial Advisor or Client Service Associate has never been easier and more efficient. The eSignature solution provides a transparent, trackable process with secure, verifiable signing options so your Financial Advisor can gather your necessary signatures electronically on important paperwork.
Contact your Financial Advisor or Client Service Associate for assistance.