Davenport Donor Advised Program (DDAP)
DDAP is a donor advised fund that offers increased flexibility for your charitable contributions and allows you to instill the idea of philanthropy in your family for generations to come. DDAP is a program of Renaissance Charitable Foundation Inc. (RCF).
Contact your Financial Advisor to learn more about the Davenport Donor Advised Program.
Donor advised fund (DAF)
A DAF is a charitable giving vehicle that allows donors to contribute as frequently as they like and then recommend grants to their favorite charities from their personal fund. The Fund is established through a public charity so donors can receive an immediate tax benefit on their contributions and avoid the capital gains tax on appreciated assets.
Assets you can contribute include: cash, stocks, mutual funds, real estate, closely-held business interests, IRAs, bequests, trust interests, life insurance.
- Leave a legacy
- Immediate income tax charitable deduction
- Organize your philanthropy
- Pass on your personal charitable assets
- Avoid capital gains
- Build an endowment
- Recommend anonymous grants
- Simplify your charitable giving
- Support multiple worthy charities
- Work with your Davenport Financial Advisor to manage the assets in your DAF
- Give anonymously