Wagner Wealth Management
Wagner Wealth Management of Davenport & Company LLC is grounded by the principles of providing sound investment advice and exceptional service to my clients.
My role is to offer guidance and oversight in helping you pursue your life goals. I take a comprehensive approach to addressing wealth management issues. This approach is personalized and flexible. It is based on sound investment principles and involves state of the art software.
The process begins as I look at your entire financial picture. During our initial meetings, we will discuss where you are, and where you want to go. I will review critical areas of your financial and personal life. I will guide you through a discussion, which may include family members and other professional advisors such as a CPA and an attorney, and will focus on the following wealth management issues:
- Analysis of your current investments
- Qualified retirement plans and IRAs
- College education funding for children and grandchildren
- Durable power of attorney issues
- Gifting to children, grandchildren, and others
- Charitable giving during life
- Executor/trustee appointments
- Business succession plans, if appropriate
- Distribution of your wealth according to your wishes
- Charitable inclinations as part of your legacy
Aric Wagner of Wagner Wealth Management is registered with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority to offer securities services to clients who reside in Alaska, Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington, DC, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and West Virginia.